So far, we don't miss Texas. It's a wee bit more gorgeous in this part of the country. These pictures are from our walk/hike up to the "bench" by my parents' house. Pretty, ain't it?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Texas What?
So far, we don't miss Texas. It's a wee bit more gorgeous in this part of the country. These pictures are from our walk/hike up to the "bench" by my parents' house. Pretty, ain't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! It really is so beautiful! I want to come up there and do a photo shoot at the "bench". It's perfect!! Thanks for sharing the amazing pictures!
By the way, the kid is looking really cute. Thank goodness that kid has Ashley for a mom, I know he didn't his cuteness from you Dave! Just kidding. So when can we come up and take advantage of the scenery up there??
Nice pics Ash!
Gorgeous!
Hi Ash! How are you? I told Grandma to bring your cute baby with her when she came to visit, but she didn't. That grandma, what a liar!!
Post a Comment