Dave Ash Miles
What a good looking bum!
I can't believe you posted that!!! Watch out---that may pop up later in Miles life when he is trying to be someone important--i.e. Senior Class President or something!!
Dave! Nice booty. I think it has some craters though (or cottage cheese)? Looks like it is time to hit the gym some more.
I agree with John, dang man, Dave, work out!
Nice bum! P.S. is your blog's name, "Who really reads this blog or Whore Ally reads this blog?" -my sister was wondering :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a good looking bum!
I can't believe you posted that!!! Watch out---that may pop up later in Miles life when he is trying to be someone important--i.e. Senior Class President or something!!
Dave! Nice booty. I think it has some craters though (or cottage cheese)? Looks like it is time to hit the gym some more.
I agree with John, dang man, Dave, work out!
Nice bum!
P.S. is your blog's name, "Who really reads this blog or Whore Ally reads this blog?" -my sister was wondering :)
Post a Comment