Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I feel so poopular

Despite my best efforts to pretend I wasn't "tagged," I ran into the very person that "tagged" me and was informed that I was indeed "tagged" and had to participate.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. The Biggest Loser
3. 24
4. Top Chef
5. What Not to Wear
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. I love Lucy
8. Man vs Wild-- I love watching Bear's face when he eats/drinks horrendously disgusting stuff.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Grated my knuckle off with the cheese grater
2. Flew to Rome for lunch and ate lunch with the Pope... he is in Rome, isn't he?
3. Read some of my book
4. Went fishing in Alaska
5. Folded laundry
6. Went sky diving
7. Looked out the window with Miles
8. Ran with kangaroos down under... it was an INSANE day.

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Going back down under
2. Dave, HOPEFULLY, getting into the Masters program he applied for at WSU
3. Dave being done with school and having a job that he remotely enjoys
4. Living in our own house or apartment
5. My stretch marks magically disappearing
6. Summer
7. Pregnancy... NOT!!
8. Sunshine for one WHOLE day

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Market Street Grill
2. The Mandarin
3. The Cedars
4. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
5. Lawry's
6. Nordstrom Cafe
7. Panera Bread
8. Claim Jumper (just for the raspberry cream cheese pie)

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. To be able to go and get whatever I want from Nordstrom, whenever I want and have it cost $0.00. Go ahead... call me vain, but let's be realistic: "wishes" rarely come true.
2. Our own house or apartment
3. To sleep in until 10am
4. To close my eyes, open them, and have Dave be done with school and have a job
5. These:
6. To win the lottery without actually wasting my dollars on tickets
7. For all of my babies to be as awesome and good and easy as Miles
8. A Diana Krall concert

8 People I Tag:
1. Miles, as in my son
2. My friend Lizzy's kid Doyle
3. The Loch Ness Monster
4. Barack Obama
5. Spiderman
6. Chelsea Lockhart Haddock
7. Wolverine
8. Miss America

1 comment:

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Sweet! I will tell Doyle he needs to read this and answer all the questions- Im sure he'll do great. I'm sure Miles will be very clever also! Are you pregnant? I hope so!