Friday, August 7, 2009

A Few Things

Just a little while ago, I was lying on the couch with Dave like so while he played some mumbo jumbo video game. He said, "This is the Ash I thought I married." Ha ha, hilarious. Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic for once. I guess a lot can change in 4 years.
Have we?

Completely unrelated. Well, actually this picture is of my dad's and Miles' heads, and my dad and Miles are related, but the picture is completely unrelated to anything relevant; I just like it.

Also, last night Dave and I were enjoying some cooler weather, thunder, lightning, the smell of rain, cobbler and ice cream on our balcony and Dave said, "I wish farting was polite." Why can't it be? Like a sneeze, you could just respond to someone's gas with "Bless you," or "Gesundheit." True, gas often stinks, but so do bums (you know, homeless folk).

This is one of my favorite pictures of Dave...

And one of his favorites of me. Wisdom teeth/battery.


And last but not least: Miles. This video is pretty boring, but I can't help myself. He signs "more" for you and does his funny sniff thing he's been doing.


And this video is just cute. Enjoy.

No comments: