Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Getting to know Dave

I just sent the following email to Dave as I knew it would brighten his day to the brightest of all brights.

Miles peed on me today after his nap. I held my hand over it and it went down my sleeve. I took off my shirt ASAP and then started a load of wash. Before I put in my shirt, though, I gave it a little shake to get the sleeves from being inside out, etc. Pee shook out and I felt it dust my face and chest. Then, I found Miles playing in the toilet.

I hope your presentation went/goes well.

I love you,
Ash

You know, when it comes down to it, that sort of thing should brighten everyone's day. It's funny. If you don't think so, you should seriously consider broadening your sense of humor.

Who could get mad at that little face for peeing on you and playing in the forbidden toilet?

2 comments:

Patty said...

Thanks for laugh...pretty gross too. You gotta love being a parent!!

CdA News Editor said...

That is really important that you can laugh during those times.

ps. Nathan NEVER plays in the toilet so I think HE is the BEST baby/toddler.

pps. That is to make Jessica laugh so don't take it personally.

:)