I can count the number of times Miles has fallen asleep in the car. For whatever reason, the kid does not sleep in the car unless he is beyond wiped out, and even then, sometimes he still won't fall asleep. Anyway, about a week ago, Miles and I had a really busy day, he missed his nap, and we had about a 25 minute car ride home. Remarkably, he fell asleep-- around 10 or 15 minutes into the drive. When we got to our town I decided to drive around a bit so he could sleep a little longer. So we're drivin' along, drivin' along (you know it don't you? Tommy Boy.), and I turn the corner to this gigantic bunch of yellowest blossoms I ever saw. Then I decided to take pictures of all the pretty spring blossoms in our town. Enjoy.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Spring
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE the pics! What kind of lens did you shoot these with?
Well, heck if I really know anything. It was a... 55-250mm. Whatever that means.
Hey. I wanted to do a post about how gorgeous it is here and I don't take pretty pictures, so I thought, "let's see what Ashley has" and here we are.
Can I steal some and give you credit, of course, in the next few days?
Steal away.
Post a Comment