I'm always going to remember this summer. For so many reasons. Miles and I are spending lots and lots of time together. Really, it's no more than usual, but we are out and about significantly more than usual. Since we only have one car, we are Dave's ride. Just about every day we go to a park and the library. Rain or shine. Lucky for me, Miles thinks that playing in the car is equally if not more fun than anything else in the entire world, so if it is raining, that's always an option. We have picnics. We go on walks. We go shopping. Whatever we have to do to be occupied from 8-5.
Miles' favorite park so far is this old, wood one with a car and a house that I wonder how many teenagers have smoked weed in. But he loves it. Through and through.

Sitting in the car.

I love Miles' face in this picture. It's his, "you want this?" face he's making at a little girl.

There's that house...

Too cute.
We've been having so much fun exploring together. Even though we are spending the same amount of time together, it feels like so much more because of all we are doing together. My little buddy. I love walking to the library with Miles. He loves crossing the busy streets at the intersection-- pushing the cross-the-street button, watching for the walking man and the red hand and cars. And my favorite is this little gallop he recently picked up. He does it most places we go and it's adorable. When we walk down the street all the people in their cars look at Miles and smile like he's a little ball of sunshine galloping down the street. Which he is. Hooray for summer. Hooray for being in Oregon.
1 comment:
Hurray for Oregon, I hope you end up there :) Aren't you sad you're missing the humid, mosquito infested MN summer?
Post a Comment