Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Skillz & A Biff

Dave has seriously mad skillz on the etch a sketch. Behold Alaska:
Seriously?!

Miles will ask Dave to draw the darndest stuff and Dave always pulls through. One Sunday at church Miles asked Dave to draw a farm. Did he? Did he ever! Complete with a barn, corn, a farmer, a cow and a chicken! Dude, you should have seen it. It was insane. All I'm sayin' is that Dave should have told me about his extreme etch a sketch skillz (which have been secret until now) when trying to woo me because I would have been instantly sold. Not that I ever wasn't, but you know... etch a sketch skillz are very desirable.

Also, Miles ate it on the asphalt tonight. So soon? I'm not exactly sure why the kid can't walk... Anyway, this one is worse than the last for sure. He had a mouthful of whatever dirty, yucky asphalt and dirt was in our parking lot and was bleeding pretty good. He tore his little connecty thingy up under his lip a bit and has a little tiny black piece of something on the surface of one of his front teeth that won't come off. And told me they hurt when I brushed them tonight. Hopefully there's nothing wrong there.

Dang. Poor Miles. Little athletic Miles.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is an impressive Alaska on the Etch A Sketch. I can't do anything on those, but my hubby is pretty good on them too.

Bummer about Miles' fall! Poor sad scraped up face. Luckily little kids heal fast and they don't generally end up with scars. Weston got major road rash on his whole face when he was about 18 months old and he doesn't have a single scar left.