So, Dave got put in a new... "role" at work. He's an interim director of Medical Affairs. If you want to know what that means, you'll have to ask him. What I can tell you it means is that he is ridiculously busy, working like a dog and pretty darn stressed out. Maybe it will chill out after a while and once that immediate learning curve is hurdled, but for now... it's pretty much eat, sleep and work for Dave. Which is why the Holidays were so very nice and so very needed.
Miles and I made him a card one day in hopes to pull him out of the depths of work and more work and then more work. I think he has it in his office, but just in case it burns up tonight, let it be known forever more that we love Dave and while we are bummed that he's so swamped and stressed, we are thankful that he works so hard.

"I love you Dad you are the best Dad evever thank you Love Milez"

No comments:
Post a Comment