We tried to explore as much as we could when we were in Florida. We did the whole umbrellas-and-people-as-far-as-the-eye-can-see beach, so we tried to find another experience. It was so pretty. Can we
go back?!




I think Miles may have been complaining about something in this above picture, so Dave threw water on him:
Haha, I love his face.
Dave got his payback, though, when the water he threw up (out of the bucket, not his mouth) landed on him, as seen one frame at a time below:
What goes around comes around!
There was a lot of water throwing.

The only other people on the beach were this photographer and his beach-y baby model. Woo woo!
Dave's take on the whole ordeal:
So sexy.
Dave found this little critter...
There were a whole bunch of little guys burrowing into the sand...
We stayed until it got dark and saw the moon rise on the way back to the hotel:
This is a good representation of the color of the moon, but that's about it.
It was so big and pretty and I was disappointed I couldn't get it to translate into a picture.
We got out the tripod and experimented-- pretty cool!
Then we stopped off at a gas station for a drink and it spilled all over me/the car. I felt like I responded with lightning speed but Dave tells me it wasn't so. At any rate, I guess we'll always remember that night in Florida each time our seat belt sticks in the clasp. Ah, memories.
















































































No comments:
Post a Comment