Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lights

This post has a lot of pictures.  Too many.  But, TBH (to be honest-- one of the many acronyms we use here in the DAM FAM), life in Houston is kind of a beat down, and these pictures make me happy and bring up a good memory.  So they're all going up here.  Every last one.

We went to the zoo (on a school night, oh my!) to see it all decked out in Christmas lights.  Dave had a meeting that went until 6 and it wasn't the most ideal day to go, but we went anyway and I'm glad we did.  It was good to get out as a family and enjoy something together. 

 Picture perfect.

Working on his ugly:





 Dave told me to go out and pose:
Done and done.


 Houston has some awesome trees.

 And zoo animals made out of lights.

This is a scene I have been seeing far too little of:








And one I've been seeing far too much of.




 Getting eaten by a snake.

 I tried for a nice picture...

...but I just got a dance instead:
















Goober.








 Light tunnel!







Checking hockey game scores on Dave's phone:



Cute.

No comments: