Friday, June 26, 2015

Phone Dump

Time for a phone dump, I'd say!  No particular order and often no particular reason.
 No explanation needed.


 Field trip to the Children's Museum. 

  Got to ride on the bus this time!  Party!

 There was a "Try Hockey for Free" day at a rink in Sugarland.  That's Miles in the net and Dave shooting on him.

 Dancing.  To Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, according to our receiver.

 Posing like Steven Stamkos.  Imaginary hockey stick and all.

 Reading in bed.

Miles got mildly attacked by a medium, husky looking dog walking to the mailbox in our complex.  I was super irritated at the owner for not having the dog on a leash.  It was somewhere between kind of  and pretty traumatic.  Miles was already pretty uncomfortable around dogs, so the attack really didn't help him get any more comfortable.  Any time he sees a dog now, even if it's a little yappy thing, he side steps away.  We were pretty unsure if Miles needed to be seen for the scratch/bite he got on his elbow.  It didn't seem to break the skin but was raised and had a little tiny blood blister.  Having Dave be in healthcare came in super duper handy.  We pretty much walked in to the ER and had a little sidebar conversation with a doc and all agreed that Miles was good to go.  Thank you, Dave, for saving us HOURS of waiting around for nothing.  Tell you what, it's all about who you know!

 Eye exam/dilation.  Poor kid is pretty blind.  And he's 6.  Yikes.

 Museum of Fine Arts.  I dig it.  Miles did well.

 Torychy's.  So good.

 The last time Miles and I had to wait for Dave to count tithing after church.  He's a gospel doctrine teacher nowadays.  And while we are mentioning callings, I had been in Activity Days for a long time (like 2.5 years), but just got put in Young Women's as an Adviser.  Party on, Wayne!

 Settlers.

 Did I ever tell you that Miles got his tongue tied-ness snipped last summer?  Slowly, but surely, he's learning to use that disgusting muscle.  This is me, trying to show him how you can lick/clean your teeth.

 Building Legos in Dave's office.

We see rad cars in Houston all the time.


 Dave thought I looked outrageously ridiculous so he took a picture.  See if I care.  (I don't.)

 Sweet wings, buddy.

 Kite day at school.



 A night at the observatory at Brazos Bend.  We saw the moon, Jupiter, and Orion's Nebula.  It was cool.  Miles was excited about it because he checked out space/planet books all school year and had been asking me when he could look through a telescope.  Delivered.  You're welcome.

 Pool.

 Easter Sunday.

No comments: