Miles. He's Seven. Has been for about 6 months. Jeez Louise!
I had a doctor appointment on his birthday. We wound up parking on the 7th floor of the parking garage. How lucky!
I can't remember now, but I'm, like, 99.9% sure he wanted donuts for breakfast on his birthday, Chipotle for lunch (which we got to have with Dave-- lucky again!) and homemade mac and cheese for dinner. And a red velvet Nothing Bundt Cake for his birthday cake.
We let him open one gift in the morning before Dave went to work. Lucky for him (all in all, a very lucky day), it was a Lego set and he built it right away:



He was pretty awesomely excited opening his presents that evening. His joy was contagious:








Miles sure is a great kid and we love him like mad!
The contagious joy I was telling you about:
Seven from DAM FAM on Vimeo.
























No comments:
Post a Comment