Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Random. Life. May 2016.

In no particular order.
If my memory serves me right, we had to bake a cake for a school project....



Who is sexier?

Those good ol' Astros games:

Dollar dog Wednesdays.  Dave and Miles went without me all the time (I had to go to YW activities) and I was so depressed.



Love them Astros!

I miss Houston's food!!!

Aunt Silvia and Houston's food.

Dave plays video games.

Houston floods.

Cool hair.

We really tried to win.  But we didn't.

I felt amazingly special when Miles handed me this crumpled up piece of paper from primary on Mother's day.  He's a charmer!

Super duper cool hair.

The summer birthdays being celebrated before school got out.

A no school lunch date.

Probably a no school breakfast, but could very easily have been dinner.

Aw, some of the Hermann Park ward YW + Jean Mangum.

No comments: