Monday, June 23, 2008

Howdy!

Hello from Texas! We've been here about a month, and so far so good. I mean, it's all in your attitude anyway, right? Sure, it's hot. Sure, there are spiders all over. Sure, it's windy. Sure, it's humid. BUT, it's green, there's air conditioning, everyone is super nice and friendly and there is anything you ever wanted eat, shop or do within a 15-45 minute drive. It will be awesome once the heat subsides a little and I can entertain the thought of being outside longer than it takes to get from the car to the store or the doctor or wherever. I'm sure fall and spring rock around here, and winter is a bit chilly in the 50's or something. Not bad. I guess we'll see!

Dave is going through training at Countrywide. Who ever liked training, anyway?

I'm getting gigantic and fat.

Here are some pictures.
The Dallas Museum of Art



The gigantic I was mentioning earlier. Aren't those shorts awesome!? My dear mother sent them to me and I think they are so appropriate for someone of my current size and profile. They have pockets!
By the way, the baby is due July 10th. At my last doctor visit on the 19th, I was dilated 1cm and had gained 4 pounds from my last visit. SWEET! I about ripped off all my clothes and stood on the scale again, but I figured that would only be more depressing when it read within ounces of the first shocker. Why don't you try being pregnant??

No comments: