Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Prego

Since many people want to see a current picture of Ash...enjoy.



Also, I start my job for Countrywide on June 2nd being a Personal Loan Consultant. There's great potential to make some good money. We'll see about furthering education. We're pretty excited for now and here's a picture of the house we'll be in for the next year.

8 comments:

Lindsey Ellis said...

Wow Ash, you look great! (Your boobs are huge!) That looks like a cute house. So you guys got them to do a one year lease? Awesome!
Love you!
Linz

Dave and Ash said...

They sure are great!

-Dave

Dave and Ash said...

Glad you noticed. They only went from a B to a D. Wait till they get loaded with milk!

-Ash

Jessica said...

You look great Ash! The house is cute too, hope everything goes well...I don't know how I feel about all this boob talk...

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Your house looks super cute and nice! I really hope we can come down and visit you!!

And Ash you look adorable, big boobs and all!!! (they really don't look that big)!

CdA News Editor said...

hey dave,
can you get me a loan for an overpriced house in ID? ;)

monica said...

When's the baby due? Can't wait to meet the new one. You guys will have great poop stories to tell. Baby poop is great! Good luck with that. Also Ashley, you really do look amazing and so does your new house. Have a great summer if I don't see you soon.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

um, I think you have been in Texas long enough for a new post!! Haha hope all is going well and that your unpacking will be done soon!! How are you feeling Ash?