Miles David Lawson born on July 14, 2008 around 9:10 PM.
7 lbs 6 oz. 20.5 in long. Ash was up around 2:00 AM with contractions and we were at the hospital at 6:00 AM. Ash is at the hospital now and I'm sure she's sleeping better than she has in the last week or two. She did an amazing job. I'm amazed at how well she did. I have an incredible wife. I couldn't ask for a better one.
It's late and I only slept a couple hours last night. More pictures will be posted later.
6 comments:
Congratulations you two!! Now three!! I can't believe he is finally here and we are so excited to see him and hold him. Glad things went well and wish you all much happiness and rest. Love to you all!!
YAY!! Congratulations!! He's adorable. Have fun!! Ash, I want a labor story when you have the time!
congrats guys! He is adorable! Can't wait to see more pics! Glad everything went smoothly.
Ash he's a doll. I can't wait to meet him! Aren't you glad you got that over with? You know, the whole labor/pregnancy/mucus plug thing?
Congratulations! I'm jealous :) He looks very cute and we love his name. We are glad to hear that everything went well.
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet him!! I'm glad things went well! You'll have to tell me all about it!
Post a Comment