Thursday, July 31, 2008

No Sleep Tonight!

So, I work pretty late at my new job. I work til 7 one week and then til 8 the next. After I came home from work and running errands Ash presented the version of Miles that I love. Asleep. Dead to the world. It's great. However, he's been quite a little crier lately. He happens to be perfect all day long and then starts crying when I walk in the door until about midnight.

Today is more of the same. He has slept all day and is STILL asleep. Here's a video of me trying to wake him up. It's now 9:20 pm and he'll probably be waking up soon. I guess I should eat some dinner right now while there's some peace and quiet.

It's going to be a fun night.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

It is very tough to keep them awake sometimes during the day...I would be mad if you were doing that to my kid Dave!! Try giving him a sponge bath, or something! At least take the blanket off, he's too warm and cozy, of course he's not going to wake up! :) Good luck Ashley, since we all know that it's all you! Love you guys!

monica said...

I feel your pain Ashley. Good luck with that. Cute kid, by the way. Even if he does have a pig nose.

Rayna said...

hahaha, it seems like it takes them forever to get day and night switched around. But it does happen eventually! I promise!