You know, mothers get stretch marks... why not a few more arms and hands? That would be SO much more helpful than ugly stretch marks. It would also be nice if the arms were expandomatic so mom could make dinner in the kitchen while changing a diaper in the nursery. Too bad we are all just stuck with the stretch marks.
Miles and I just got back from a nice visit to Coeur d'Alene where the weather was GORGEOUS for 10 whole days. We flew, of course, and Miles had a huge crap that went all up his back. The guy I was sitting next to was really nice and offered to stand in the aisle while I changed Miles on the seat. And of course I had to take off his clothes and block the drink cart thingy because I was making the man stand in her way while I was wiping poop off a naked baby halfway up his back to his belly button and didn't have those extra arms I was talking about. So, it all took a little longer than a few seconds. After I got Miles all dressed in his spare outfit, the little twirp loaded his pants again. I didn't look. I didn't care. I just held him in his blanket. Lucky for us, it stayed in his diaper that time.
I can't post pictures because our bag got left in Spokane somehow, so I don't have the camera, let alone any underwear. Sorry. The bag was supposed to be delivered by 1pm today, but if you've ever lost a bag, you know that was a joke made by the nice man at the lost bag counter. Maybe I'll have it by midnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL. Sorry Ashley! That is a terrible plane ride! I hope you get your bag!
Post a Comment