Here are a couple more recent pictures of Miles. He's beginning to be one fat piece of meat!
Miles' stump finally came off when he was just a few days shy of 8 weeks old. This was one of his first real baths without the raunchy thing. You can see the little leftover ring of silver nitrate on his belly. It was gross and we are glad it's over--he loves his bath.
Ashley, so in an effort to get to know my cousins a little better, I've decided to read your blogs...hopefully you're ok with that!
You are such a darling girl and little Miles, (or big Miles?) is ADORABLE!!!
You are such a great mommy! You are welcomed to catch up with us at gaddfam.blogspot I have Brittany's blog link on my site...she's the only other one of us that has a blog... :)
2 comments:
Miles is a cute, little, fat boy.
Ashley, so in an effort to get to know my cousins a little better, I've decided to read your blogs...hopefully you're ok with that!
You are such a darling girl and little Miles, (or big Miles?) is ADORABLE!!!
You are such a great mommy!
You are welcomed to catch up with us at gaddfam.blogspot I have Brittany's blog link on my site...she's the only other one of us that has a blog... :)
Post a Comment