Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Have you ever?


Have you ever used your husband's toothbrush? How about his soincare for longer than the 2 minute cycle? How about your Uncle's*? I have.

*Uncle Russell. Jealous?

5 comments:

Emily said...

HAHAHA Ash that was hilarious. Especially because I remember that day so clearly. And how you dry heaved for a few minutes.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

haha that is gross! Although, now that Cambree chews on mine almost daily maybe it isn't so gross!

Morgan said...

Dave! how are things going? What are you doing these days? Dental School? Let me know. iammorganhawley@hotmail.com

Marissa said...

Funny question. I used to not have a problem using anyone's toothbrush. When I say used, that is referring to my high school years. But if anyone were to use mine, I would totally freak out and have to get a new toothbrush.

Dan and Kari said...

hey sphincter this is Dan...where you going to law school cause we live here in Moscow? Email me queer danostevens@gmail.com