Monday, April 13, 2009

Fat boy in a little hat

What happened to OS? You know, "One Size?" According to this hat, Miles has a head that is bigger than 3-6 months, which is just fine because he'll be 9 months tomorrow. Too bad the sun was never out for months 3-6 of your life, buddy.

This is one of my favorite views of Miles. Fat cheeks...cute little mouth...eyelashes...mmm I just want to gobble him up! Not really.

The Boys.

P.S. You may or may not have noticed that we are the whitest family on planet earth.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

I actually did notice you were the whitest family I have ever seen. I just didn't want to say anything...but now that you mention it...just kidding. Miles is a cutie. I also enjoy his fat cheeks and long lashes. Is that weird?

Erin said...

I love the fat guy in a little hat...he is super, super cute! They grow so fast...such a shame when they pass up cute clothes and are on to the next size!

And yes, you guys definitely glow in the dark.

Lindsey Ellis said...

I can't believe that he's 9 months old already!!! Cute pics Ash. Congrats to Dave on his acceptance into WSU!

Kimberly said...

Hey come to FL. We'll get ya black!