He raises an interesting topic of discussion. Would that be so bad? What do you think it would be like? Would it be like falling asleep and never waking up? Or would it be painful and gruesome? Would we look like Jack Bauer when he's having an "I'm dying seizure?"
Ironically enough, this comment from my brother provided a whole evening worth of entertainment... all about death by boredom. Would death by stereo be worse?
So, here is an absolutely boring post from boring people who are slowly withering away from boredom.
1 comment:
Miles is really, really cute. I don't know how i would like to describe his cuteness... almost like a teddy bear or something... I can't quite put my finger on it.
What would it be like to die of boredom? I think slowly your mind would begin to go insane. Much like mine did after 1 hour of volunteering at the D.I. And then from there.... it is hard to say what might happen. Maybe hallucinations, which would cause you to feel like you were flying and then you would do something like jump of the balcony of your stairs? Yep, that is how you would die of boredom.
Post a Comment