Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Hat

Miles got a new hat. It's "OS."

Who is ready for summer? We are! Coeur d'Alene offers us a few nice days here and there. We totally gobbled this one up with a hike around good ol' Tubbs Hill at the lake. It was delicious.

It was a big day for the little guy, and he totally zonked toward the end of our hike.


4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

man he really was zonked, snoring and all!!! what a cutie!!! I can imagine your shoulders were hurting, he is a big boy!!!!

mike and chelsea said...

cutest little snore i've ever heard. you look pretty and so does miles and i miss your voice. lots of love.

Patty said...

You guys are looking good!!! Miles is so cute and chunky!! I love hearing him snore....just like Grandpa Doug!! Sad though to think that 62 is warm!!! We hope to see you soon!!! We're coming to invade for the 4th of July. Hope to see you then!!!

Jake & Rachel said...

Hey Ashley!! Of COURSE I remember you and I'm so glad you found me, I love checking out what old friends are up to. Miles is such a cutie...I didn't even know you had a son! I went back a little to see when he was born because he looked similar to my daughter's age...and your birth story..yikes..it's exactly like mine! I was surprised he was only 7lbs but you are tiny! Life looks good for you guys and yes..Texas. It's not my favorite place but we do live on the gulf and have great friends in the area. Jake is in the military, so it's not permanant at least. Is it ok if I add you to my list so I can keep up with you??