We've done it again: moved. In the past year we moved from Rexburg to Dallas, Dallas to Coeur d'Alene, and Coeur d'Alene to our new fancy apartment in Liberty Lake, WA. Indeed, we chose the apartment for one reason no one mentioned: $$$. It's all about the money, baby. Two free months. So yee haw.
Our view will no longer be this:

Or this:

Or this:

Or this:

But we still have this:


Dave starts his Masters program for health policy and administration on August 20something and Miles and I are going to run around this 1,000 square foot apartment all day long. It's going to be a P-A-R-T-Y!
3 comments:
All I have to say is I LOVE LIBERTY LAKE!!! David just asked when we can come and see you? And, Maybe you should come see us in our 1726 sq. ft. HOME!!!!!
Woohoo! Congrats sir.
Glad you guys got settled...again!! Hope you like your new place....we'll have to come in July when we visit!!! Miles is adorable....love all the video of him!!!
Post a Comment