Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Exclamation

I have a love/hate relationship with the exclamation point. If you are exclamation point happy, don't worry: I still love you. I just like to yell in my head when I read anything that has a lot of exclamation points!!!!! You should try it sometime. It's kinda fun if you are really bored. Then again, Dave and I may be the only people in the world who think it's funny.

In defense of the exclamation, anyone who writes with them always seems super happy and jolly. I, on the other hand, am pretty sarcastic. So, if you don't know me very well, my insane wittiness probably doesn't shine through all of my drab sentence lines ending with periods. I mean, "!" is a lot less boring and cooler looking than "."

Also, I realized the other day, that "iron" is a very strange word. Right up there with "road" (do you love Black Sheep, too?).

Here are some pictures:Nothing like have a life jacket jammed in your face...

This was my apple slice, but he really wanted some.

And, if this doesn't at least make you smile... enjoy.


2 comments:

Megan said...

How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jake & Rachel said...

I am exclamation point happy and it probably is because I do end everything on a high note, it's something that I have perfected with a two year old! Anyways, I love Miles in his life jacket, he looks like he's stuffed in there.