Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Haps

Gangsta.
Proof of laundry being done in the background. I'm not completely worthless.

Who needs shoes when you have tupperware?

Haircut.

Party.

We are out of here for the 4th of July to the following forecast:

Scattered
T-storms
High: 58
Low: 39
40% precip. chance

Rock on, baby. Good thing there is more to life than weather.

3 comments:

CdA News Editor said...

Where did you guys get your forecast?

sunny
Independence Day
Sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.

Dave and Ash said...

We're going to Breckenridge, CO.

Cortney said...

ashley, this is cortney. Your family is beautiful! I'm glad i found your blog. I have a baby girl that is the same age as Miles! She turned one yesterday. Miles is so cute and it's SO cute how he was so chubby, he looks like a different baby now. But still CUTE! anyways, I have a blog but it's private. Email me cortlanae@gmail.com and I can add you to "the list" fun to see what you're up to!