Mmm mmm. Buy one get one free always makes for a yummy treat.
Miles thought so too. Once he started sucking from the straw he just laid his sweet little noggin on my chest and would NOT let go until Dave plugged his nose. What a trick.
sweet deal, thanks for passing on the message! Jake is out of town for the week so I'm thinking Jamba Juice for dinner? Is that child abuse? We did go to Krispy Kremes for lunch..and yes, I am planning on getting fat this week.
did you know that when you go to jamba you can ask them to put the leftovers from what they made that doesn't fit in your cup into a sample size little cup that is perfect for the kiddos!!! We did that all the time for Cambree!!
2 comments:
sweet deal, thanks for passing on the message! Jake is out of town for the week so I'm thinking Jamba Juice for dinner? Is that child abuse? We did go to Krispy Kremes for lunch..and yes, I am planning on getting fat this week.
did you know that when you go to jamba you can ask them to put the leftovers from what they made that doesn't fit in your cup into a sample size little cup that is perfect for the kiddos!!! We did that all the time for Cambree!!
Post a Comment