Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

Miles was a fireman for Halloween. Nothing better than using already owned winter pants, a winter coat and a borrowed fireman hat to make a costume that costs NO additional $$$.

I love that face...

and that one...

and that one.

Sweet mustache to complete the look.



Admiring his candy.

Reading the new Halloween book Dave's parents sent, loving it, and wanting to read it AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

I don't really like Halloween. Dave does. The end.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Next year for Halloween I want to draw a mustache on myself for my costume.

Lindsey Ellis said...

Does not liking Halloween go with not liking ward parties? I think Mom must have brainwashed us. (I'm sure you get the implied, "I don't like Halloween either").

Marissa said...

Miles looks creepily old in that picture with the mustache and the grey coat. But cute costume nonetheless.

Patty said...

Cute idea for Halloween costume...love the money tips! I love the decorating of fall colors...the kids love the candy!!

monica said...

Miles looks so cute as a fireman. Especially in his mustache.