I sit on my blog all day refreshing my screen waiting for comments and I just saw yours. hahaha, my other friend said the same thing about his nips. I didn't notice. I guess I'll have to see the movie again. Miles is pretty funny with his walk. I'm gonna do that to Story when she is able to walk!
Bordering on child abuse, but we'll let it slide. I currently have mine locked in her room so she doesn't bug me during nap time. Hey, we're searching for the family turkey fryer machine contraption. Are you guys using it this year? e-mail me at juleselden@hotmail.com.
3 comments:
I sit on my blog all day refreshing my screen waiting for comments and I just saw yours.
hahaha, my other friend said the same thing about his nips. I didn't notice. I guess I'll have to see the movie again.
Miles is pretty funny with his walk. I'm gonna do that to Story when she is able to walk!
the things we do to our kids for a good laugh!!!
David and I were just discussing that we needed to come and see you guys!
Bordering on child abuse, but we'll let it slide. I currently have mine locked in her room so she doesn't bug me during nap time. Hey, we're searching for the family turkey fryer machine contraption. Are you guys using it this year? e-mail me at juleselden@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment