Apparently, Miles rarely sleeps in his pajamas. I put him to bed in his pajamas, but he always takes them off. He must get hot or something in our 80 billion degree apartment. Speaking of which, he doesn't mind the cold-- I can tell. He never complains about it being cold outside or in the car and it is definitely cold in both of those locations. Yesterday was a heat wave (20's) so I took Miles out to play in the snow. He didn't want to come in of course, even though he had snow jammed down his coat sleeves freezing his little forearms/wrists.
Anyway, back to the point: Miles strips. One morning I asked him to show me how he takes off his pajamas and I thought it was real funny. You may not think it's funny because he's not your kid, but this is my blog, so I win. So here is a video of Miles stripping especially for you. Enjoy.
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow that was pretty darn smart. i was wondering how he would manage to get that second leg out!! and i definitely liked the slow unzipping, hahahah!!!
I hope this video was taken before potty training, because I'm pretty sure I saw a diaper.
Okay that is hilarious! I wish I could get video of C stripping down in the middle of the night. We even safety pinned his jammies and he still got out!
Miles is looking so grown up! I hate it when that happens.
Post a Comment