Monday, October 24, 2011

Wait for ME!

My dinner was all but done yesterday when I opened my sour cream and revealed a furry, moldy science project (I grew up with my mom always saying "Oooo that's a cool science project!" whenever she'd clean out the fridge and find something moldy). I called my ever so kind neighbor and secured the borrowing of some sour cream and ran out the door to go get it. On my way back, I was greeted by this:
A post church stripping, mickey shoed, underwear clad Miles running to come along on my adventure.

It was pretty darn funny to look up and see Miles running toward me in his underwear in 55 degrees. Dave never even knew he left the house. And he got his shoes on because I've robbed him of childhood already and taught him to always put his shoes on before going outside. Can't go on an adventure without shoes.

And just for lots of super fun, here's a few more:


3 comments:

jessica said...

Oh yeah...that happens around here all the time. Minus the crocs. He prefers being barefoot. So I am totally taking you up on your family picture session. You let me know when you get here and we shall play! You take our pics, I take you out to eat ;)

Kristi said...

Happens here too- we actually put another lock on our front door that he cannot reach so I have peace of mind. Pretty hilarious though.

Kristin said...

That's hilarious. I love that you took time to take pictures!