We are moving in 10 days. I've liked MN more than I ever thought I would. The mild winter we just had contributes to that, I'm sure. And it's such a pretty and green Spring right now. Definitely going out on a high note. I think I'll actually miss it. MN, that is. And Como. There is a lot we didn't do out here, but Como was so close and so free, we definitely did that and I'll definitely miss it.
So long Como. I doubt I'll be seeing you in the next 10 days or ever again.
So very, very purdy:

















These fish were eating/fighting over that leaf... I'd never seen anything like that before and I thought it was pretty groovy.
Miles enjoying his last time at the little toddler play area thing:






It was fun, Como. It was fun.

2 comments:
Man! How do you get the aperture so perfect in all your pics. Miles is always in focus with an awesome bouquet. I'm envious.
We'll miss you guys!
Hey! thanks for sharing your blog with me! These are great photos! I really need to hit up these gardens. Beautiful photos!! Miles is a handsome boy! Good luck with your move!
Post a Comment