Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Cruella de Vil of Spinach

Check it out:
Cruella de Vil of spinach.

Also, I can't believe I've taken so long to write what I'm about to on here.  It's old, recurring news these days, but it still gives me a good laugh.  So please enjoy story time:

Shortly after we moved here Miles and I were talking to one of the guys who works at the gate to our complex.  He's a nice Southern, African American dude and has the talk/accent to go with it.  Anyway, after we talked to him and were walking away Miles said, 

"Hey mom, what did that guy said because he was kind of speaking Spanish a little bit!"

Haha!  He frequently thinks black people are speaking Spanish.  So funny.

1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

This is so funny because cambree thinks the exact same thing! If she cant understand she always says really loud, oh hear that mom, they are speaking Spanish right! Haha. She also thinks she has a Spanish kindergarten class because her teacher has the southern accent!