We went to visit my parents and family in ID and WA. My parents are going on a mission to Chile (!) so this was our last visit and family reunion before they go for 18 months. Miles sure will miss them. On the plane ride up there Miles and I had the following conversation:
M: "There are five people in my family."
A: "Who?"
M: "Sally, Doug, Ashley, Dave, Me!"
So anyway. He loves them. It was good to visit one more time before they go. Before the family reunion started we took advantage of a beautiful, sunny lake day and some one on one attention.
Miles had a grand ol' time driving with Grandma Sally and was an unbelievable wuss when it came to getting in the water because of how cold the water was. I guess he's a Texan these days....
Miles had a grand ol' time driving with Grandma Sally and was an unbelievable wuss when it came to getting in the water because of how cold the water was. I guess he's a Texan these days....














No comments:
Post a Comment