Miles finished t-ball. Here's some stuff from his last couple games:


This little girl was talking to Miles, asking him questions like, "What's your name? How old are you?" And Miles just stood there like a weirdo. I did, however, watch him spell his name to her. That's right, he spelled it. So sociable, that Miles!

This was how Miles stood for most of t-ball-- with his glove up like the Statue of Liberty torch. Very effective. Tell ya what.
These pictures are solely up here for Dave:

And this one is for me.
Last game:
There's Miles, doing who knows what.
It was seriously probably in the 60s this game and Miles acted like it was 10. He put his hood on under his hat like that to keep warm.
Here's a series of pictures of Miles' team all lined up to bat. I love how Miles is completely in his own world and acting like a dork:




After that first swing and a miss he was ready to show that ball who was boss!
Third time was the charm, though.
Miles seriously had the best coaches for t-ball. I was sad the season was over. First of all, his head coach was the weather man for I don't know what channel. And second, they were just really great coaches. They had a little after party and the weather man coach had actually written things down to say about each kid as he gave them their trophies. What a winner.
Miles, loving attention:
Let the collection of trophies begin!
























No comments:
Post a Comment