Friday, November 8, 2013

The Good ol Days

Sometimes people ask me how I'm doing with Miles being in school now.  The answer: totally fine.  That usually makes people laugh for some reason.  I don't know why.  Then they ask what I do with all that time and I say, "Duh-- nothing."  Just kidding.  But I should say that, just for fun.

I will say, I miss being able to do stuff with Miles.  He's in school until 3pm and with a 7-7:30 bedtime, homework, a reading lesson, dinner and picking up Dave and whatever else, that doesn't leave us much time to go play together.  

I miss having adventures with him.  It's all business now and that's sad.

The weather had sort of cooled off for one of the first times a couple weeks ago and I couldn't stand to let it go to waste.  You know how after a long winter, it starts to get nice outside and you can't wait to go out and enjoy it?  That's the feeling I get here when it starts to cool off.  So, even though it wasn't that cool and I still broke a little sweat, I took Miles to the zoo after school.  It reminded me of the good ol days with my buddy.

Here's some pics.




I was really digging the way the sunshine was making the plants glow.  These pictures are all with the point and shoot!  Best little point and shoot ever!

Miles: best little boy ever.






















Life.  It just marches on!

No comments: