Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Multi-purpose Room

This, ladies and gents, is what we call our "multi-purpose room."
Lovely, isn't it?  Don't get me wrong, I am so very thankful to have a roof over my head and shelter and a place to live.  But someday when I live in a house and I have a wee bit more space and maybe some separation, I want to remember the multi-purpose room.  It's just so fun; it sort of looks like somebody threw up in my house.  The fact that I have laundry out and it's just over all messy in this picture doesn't help... it's like those few extra bites that just sent you over the edge and then you threw it all up.  But you shouldn't have been eating furniture in the first place.

Our downstairs is a kitchen (which is closed off save a square-ish cut out over the sink), a half bath, some closets and then there is this one giant room, indeed the multi-purpose room.  It has our office (computer desk), Miles' office (the little table, drawers and chair for his homework and/or the projects he dreams up.  He was stoked when I bought him the table and named it his office.), Miles' toys/play space including Miles' hockey rink, our couch and TV, our dining table, AND I've set up a little spot to paint with the extra millimeter of space!  Honestly, it couldn't be more effective as a multi-purpose room.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Gotta love "multi-purpose" rooms. :) Can't wait to see you guys this summer!!