Get ready for a bunch of random stuff.
First up we have this super great picture of Miles just before we left to get Dave from work one day:
Barring it's not cold, which is like 90% of the time, Miles strips down to his underwear first thing when he gets home from school. I'm used to my underwear boy by now, of course, but it's slightly annoying because he has to get dressed again when we have to go pick up Dave. When I told him to get dressed on this day, he came out in his t-ball Cubs jersey, no pants. I figured it was long enough to cover his underwear so what the heck? Look at those skinny legs!
Second-- New Year's Day NHL Outdoor Classic hockey game. Miles was ever so respectfully and delightedly watching/listening to the National Anthem:
He always stands right in front of the TV.
Third-- An electrifying trip to the zoo:
I'm sure it was really fun-- not sure what his face was all about.
Fourth-- t-ball and THE reason I opted not to buy his t-ball picture:
Here's a closer look:
So great when you make the right choice, isn't it?


Feeling awesome after a great hit.
Fifth-- Pleasure Pier:
Pleasure Pier from DAM FAM on Vimeo.
That's all folks!
P.S. I forgot to put a note in here about how SCARED Miles was to go on that roller coaster with Dave. Dave more or less made him do it and he survived and we were proud of him for being brave. But man, he was nervous about it! That's all.
P.S. I forgot to put a note in here about how SCARED Miles was to go on that roller coaster with Dave. Dave more or less made him do it and he survived and we were proud of him for being brave. But man, he was nervous about it! That's all.











No comments:
Post a Comment