I've mentioned before that June has been the weird month where I don't take any pictures for some unknown reason. At least in 2013 and 2014. I literally didn't snap a single picture all the days of both of those Junes. That's saying something for someone who takes a lot of pictures! The June of 2015 was not so, however. And it really was because I remembered how I hadn't taken any pictures the previous two Junes. So I got out the camera and took pictures of what was going on. So, on this June day, Miles played Ticket to Ride (probably a game or two with me and then who knows how many with "fake players."); we had a puzzle going; Miles took a video on the Flip; and did some Math and games on the computer. And then I don't think I took another picture all June.
Doing math in his head here, for sure.
Looking a bit stressed about the points, I bet.
Counting up who has the longest train.
He must have won.


Miles has been taking videos on the Flip for a while. There's got to be some rich stuff on there. Maybe some of it will make it up here someday!
Said puzzle.
And these next photos are of Miles playing a little game on the computer. It was really funny to watch his face correspond with his button pushing, etc. I have a funny video of it but it was too big for vimeo and I'm waaaaaaaaaay to lazy to edit it to make it the right size. So scroll through quickly and it will be like watching it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment