Fall colors occasionally and eventually make it to Houston. What a day!
Miles' Monday-Thursday 1 hour swim practice was year round and outside year round and often after the sun was down. Here I am all bundled up on a chilly evening. Couldn't tell you how cold... maybe 50s? My blood has turned to water after all these years spent in warm climates. Minnesotans would be appalled! I'll never forget ice skating with the youth in 3 degrees, thinking FOR SURE that my feet were frostbitten...
Dave got me an instant camera for our 10th wedding anniversary and we took a picture a day for that next year of our marriage. It was really fun! This is one of said pictures. It pretty much kills me with its cuteness.
Waiting to see if practice would happen or not... lightning.
SANTA!!!!! At Chick-fil-A!!
Sweet headphone lines.
Good ol' Houston traffic.
Torchy's. I miss it so much!
Smoosh. Smoosh was right by Torchy's. Horrible combo for the gut and/or butt and thighs, but so, so good.
The temple.
Wow, I do not miss that giant mirror...
Some fancy doctor dinner Dave had to do for work at the Museum of Natural Science. Pretty awsome venue! That museum was awesome.
This is also outside Torchy's.
Houston rain.
Yep. Torchy's.







No comments:
Post a Comment