Oh my goodness, I am so, so, so, SO thankful we live by mountains again! Getting to go hiking whenever we'd go visit CA or ID or CO from Houston was always such a treat. Such a highlight. We would do it rain or shine just because we could and it was our only chance! We are so happy and thankful to have that accessible all the time now that we live in Las Vegas.
Anyway, like I said, rain or shine. Dave and I hiked Iron Mountain one drizzly, low cloud/foggy morning and it was wonderful:
I'm on top of the world.
Another day we did a favorite: Potato Chip Rock. Miles (Miles is a stud of a hiker. Potato Chip is not an easy or short hike.) and my mom and dad joined us on that one:
Love my dad's awesome hair. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment