Sexy.
Pretty sure this is the first time Miles tried a Taco Bell taco. For the longest time, it was so hard to go anywhere fast food with Miles. He wouldn't eat chicken nuggets, hamburgers, tacos, etc. In n out is the first burger I ever got him to try and of course he loves it. He has even embraced Chick fil A chicken nuggets in his old age! And, as pictured above: tacos.
This picture for sure had to go on here because you can see that homeless man in the back. He was a staple at this Taco Bell in Houston. His hair was nuts and he wore slippers.
Kite day at school.
Miles eats a Costco hot dog:

Again, all I see when I look at these photos is all the empty tables (and my cute son). That Costco was the best.
One of our daily instant photos. This, ladies and gentlemen, is Elana Carpenter, a previous YW president of the Hermann Park ward in Houston, TX. I took this picture because it was very indicitave of that day. I had taught a little painting workshop to some YW and then gave my painting to her. She thought my camera was digital, made a funny pose and/or face thinking I could just retake... I died laughing when she realized that was it! Good times.






No comments:
Post a Comment