I'm sorry if you've never been to Rexburg. It's a real treat. I particularly like the weather here. You may have noticed the first day of Spring was a week ago. Not in Rexburg. Although, what am I complaining about? We've been able to see the asphalt and the lines in the parking lots for maybe a month now! Those lines really help people park.

Anyhow, I looked out my window this morning and was so pleased with the fresh white landscape and blowing snow. It got even more fun when Dave and I got to drive to work on solid ice roads. No more lines in the parking lot. Come visit!
3 comments:
Can we come in June?
What is this secret blog?! I didn't know you had one! Welcome my friend.
Glad you found it, Emmy. You won't be disappointed. As you can see, I haven't thought of an interesting or witty thing to share in what? Three weeks? Hamlet quit, so that obliterated most of the entertainment in my life.
Jessica, I'm praying I won't be here in June. You pray too. Thanks.
Post a Comment