I wore sandals to work today. My toes were delighted to see snow. I really shouldn't complain because it isn't sticking and I'll be changing my shoes at lunch.
DAVE GRADUATED!!! WOO HOO!! GO DAVE! He graduated a few weeks ago, but as you can see, I don't update this blog very often, and neither does he. So congrats, Dave. Way to go. We both got to shake Elder Ballard's hand. It was very soft and squishy. He felt like a nice Grandpa.
The future? Dallas, TX believe it or not. I never, ever, ever thought I'd live in Texas. But, we'll be moving in the next few weeks. I have to finish out my last week and a half at my job and then we are out! Our town home is for sale and we hope to sell it before we are out. So, we will go from the snow and buy-one-get-one-free (the joys of living in a poor college town--I'm sure we've saved tons of money) Rexburg, ID to the heat and humidity of Dallas, TX. It was a great Spring... maybe I'll catch it next year.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beu Beu! Congratulations on the gradumanation and on your move to Texas. So proud.
wow! Congrats Dave! What will you be doing in Texas? I'm so curious? When is the baby due? Does this mean no more basement sleep overs at our house?
Post a Comment