What a dollface, that Miles. Love the bedhead. That's pretty much how I feel every morning. I forgot to post a comment on your housing options, but for the record, my vote is sooo for the apartment. But it could be because I watch too much To Catch a Predator, Dateline NBC, and have searched registered sex offenders in all the places I've lived. **FYI, there are 30something in a MILE radius of my cozy little abode. Anywhoo, love to you and your cute boy!
2 comments:
What a dollface, that Miles. Love the bedhead. That's pretty much how I feel every morning. I forgot to post a comment on your housing options, but for the record, my vote is sooo for the apartment. But it could be because I watch too much To Catch a Predator, Dateline NBC, and have searched registered sex offenders in all the places I've lived. **FYI, there are 30something in a MILE radius of my cozy little abode. Anywhoo, love to you and your cute boy!
If he wasn't so cute I would really think all that spit is disgusting. Okay...it's still kind of gross.
Post a Comment