Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Questionable content

Need some new spatulas? I hear they make them for more than just spatula-ing. Read this Amazon review at your own discretion.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-Star Spatula / 3-Star Sex Toy, October 31, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I've been wanting new spatulas for a while and was reading a book that said you should spank your wife gently with random kitchen devices as a form of foreplay and the ice cube trays didn't work so I bought this. I like the brand, I like the red, I like that the wood handles come off to wash the tops in the dishwasher. My wife has delicate cheeks, I spanked her a few times with all three of these, and she liked the middle one the best. She found it erotic, with a slight whisp of rediculous. That said, because the light spanking didn't lead directly to bed, I'm giving these 3-stars as sexual aids. For all spatula-ing purposes, they're fansastically perfect, best on the market.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

what the...is this real? That is pretty funny.

Jake & Rachel said...

wow, that is really something. I'll never be able to use my spatulas again without laughing.