Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dear Miles



I love your fat, squishy feet.

I love that you crack yourself up.

I love that you laugh at the drop of a hat.

I love that you love to be tickled.

I love that when I tuck you in and put your blanket on, you pull it up over your face and lay there with your legs all spread out and relaxed poking out the bottom of the blanket.

I love your pinchable butt.

I love that you didn't move for the first 8 or 9 months of your life, you little blob you.

I love that you jibber jabber to yourself all day long.

I especially love that you jibber jabber to yourself in the mornings until I come get you, albeit at least an hour.

I love that you love to be chased while you walk away at the speed of the slowest snail ever, giggling all the while.

I love how adorable your face is.

You're a dog gone pleasure, kid. A real pleasure.

Love, Mom

No comments: