You're late!? Congratulations! What will the new name be? Name him/her appropriately so that you can keep up with the cool acronym thing. I suggest Nigel for a boy and Nicole for a girl. I can't wait to hear what you will be having!
wow, why am I always the last one to find out? I like the acronym idea too. There are a lot of good N names. Nathan, Natalie, etc. Congrats! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy.
from reading the other comments...did I miss something...how did they figure this out from this post? Maybe I am just super duper slow...are you really prego?
What I really wanted to post was Ash, you are SO Pretty...how did you end up with a guy who picks his nose, HA!
3 comments:
You're late!? Congratulations! What will the new name be? Name him/her appropriately so that you can keep up with the cool acronym thing. I suggest Nigel for a boy and Nicole for a girl. I can't wait to hear what you will be having!
wow, why am I always the last one to find out? I like the acronym idea too. There are a lot of good N names. Nathan, Natalie, etc.
Congrats! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy.
from reading the other comments...did I miss something...how did they figure this out from this post? Maybe I am just super duper slow...are you really prego?
What I really wanted to post was Ash, you are SO Pretty...how did you end up with a guy who picks his nose, HA!
Post a Comment