I had to laugh at your comments, cuz Luke said the same thing!!!! Exact same thing. You didn't think the first photo looked too dull? I think I am gonna find a happy medium between the before and after(s). I got all caught up in learning the new dramatic skies trick that I went a little overboard...and I didn't even realize it. I like the pics your are taking. I really like those building pics. Great color.
2 comments:
I had to laugh at your comments, cuz Luke said the same thing!!!! Exact same thing. You didn't think the first photo looked too dull? I think I am gonna find a happy medium between the before and after(s). I got all caught up in learning the new dramatic skies trick that I went a little overboard...and I didn't even realize it. I like the pics your are taking. I really like those building pics. Great color.
Were you in Coeur d' Alene and you didn't even tell us?? Cute pics by the way, although my feelings are a little hurt by the small-town sarcasm. :)
Post a Comment